Monday 26 October 2009

Sugar Sunday....

Busy day yesterday, spent the day making chocolate rice crispie cakes and what was ment to be a traditional victoria sponged which turned out to be a sugar fix that could last you the rest of your life. Marshmallows...Jam...Pink icing...hundreds and thousands you get the idea... we then took it to a nearby park that over looks the city centre and its wonderful. Cakes and tea...perfect.

More to the point I have been falling further and further behind in my photography portfolio. I actually havent arranged a photoshoot for over 3/4 months and i am craving to get behind the camera.

I was feeling wary and forgetful but I have been inspired once again today.
I have found a whole new group of models and this...

http://bentrovatoblog.com/page/3/

which i can see soon becoming my favourite blog. FULL STOP.

Tomorrow Iam taking my three sisters and mum to my exhibition and then for the rest of the week i will be sailing away to a little fishermans village in Bilboa.

No comments:

Post a Comment